Bellmac 8 Tutor on ebay

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Sun Jan 13 21:27:55 CST 2019

also if you have an IEEE library access I get a number of hits of other articles mentioning mac 8. thanks .. ed#

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
On Sunday, January 13, 2019 Glen Slick via cctalk <glen.slick at gmail.com; cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
Sold to someone out there for $358

Is there an archive of The Western Electric Engineer journal online
anywhere? In the July 1977, Volume 21, Number 3 issue there is a 7
page article "MAC-8: A Microprocessor for Telecommunication
Applications", by Herbert H. Winfield".  which provides a good
architectural overview of the MAC-8 for those that are interested.

Several years ago I found that the University of Minnesota Libraries
had that issue in their collection and they were able to provide a
photocopy on request for a minimal charge to cover processing and
copyright expenses. From a quick glance at their website now it's not
obvious if they still provide that service, and still have that
journal in their collection.