PDP-11 Memory

Jerry Weiss jsw at ieee.org
Wed Jan 9 13:11:34 CST 2019

On 1/9/19 12:49 PM, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk wrote:
> And then I have two non-DEC module that are unlikely to
> have any documentation still floating around for.
>
> Camintonn  CMV-1000  --  As funny as it sounds, this one
>                            looks  more like a DEC MSV11-QA
>                            then the DEC ones do, but not exactly.
>
> And one who's maker is only identified by a logo that
> looks like 2 interlaced stylized S's.  Model Number
> is: 980110014-201 Rev E.
>
> Anybody got any pointers to help me configure some of this stuff?
>
> bill

See http://gunkies.org/wiki/CMV-4000 or
http://web.frainresearch.org:8080/projects/pdp-11/cam.php
for basic configuration help on the Camintonn Board.

For the M8067-Lx try EK-MSV0P-UG-001_MSV11P_Aug81.pdf.  I believe the
variants are different memory chip vendors.

980110014 is probably a National Semi NS23S

    Jerry