PDP-11/60 manuals needed

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 15:23:19 CST 2019

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 1:04 PM Ethan Dicks via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 3:10 PM Bill Degnan via cctalk
> <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> > > Yes, it almost certainly is (without seeing it, I can't be 100%, but it
> > > sounds like it is). Is it by any chance EK-KD11K-TM-001?
>
> That part number is for a print-set, specifically the Technical Manual
> for the KD11K processor, revision 1.
>
> > The 11/60 handbook doesn't have that kind of designation.   It's EB06498
>
> That is a paperback.

Correct.  It's like all the other DEC handbooks from that era, printed on
that lovely grade triple-Z paper that falls apart if you look at it wrong.
This one's held together better than most.  Happy to send it to Noel if
it's actually of use.

- Josh