PDP-11/60 manuals needed

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Wed Feb 27 13:37:56 CST 2019

Hi, does anyone have any PDP-11/60 manuals? I went to do articles on the
-11/60 and its CPU (KD11-K), but there isn't much online.

Bitsavers has EK-KD11K-TD-PRE, but it only covers the maintenance features,
not the whole CPU; there is a tech manual - KD11K-TM-001 (I have it in fiche,
but my fiche reader has a burned out bulb which I have not yet been able to
replace, so it doesn't do me much good). There is a user manual for the
FP11-E, which has a certain amount of useful details, but it refers to the
technical manual, which is not there. And there's EK-11060-SV-01, which covers
the cabinet and power supply.

So if anyone has the general -11/60 manual, or the KD11-K tech manual, those
would be super useful. The FP11-E tech manual would be nice to have, but isn't
as important as the others.

Thanks (I hope!)!

       Noel