BASIC for HP 1000, 21xx series

Brent Hilpert bhilpert at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 24 12:18:15 CST 2019

On 2019-Feb-24, at 2:03 AM, GerardCJAT via cctalk wrote:

> Back in ''70, sometimes we were running "basic" BASIC ( NOT Time sharing ) on 2116B, 2100A, just for FUN.
>
> Is there some copy still around ??
>
> I had a look in Google, Bitsavers, HPmuseum, with NO success.
>
> Thank for help and/or advise.

This is my own writeup about it, including assembler source and loader files, but as noted there it's Guy Sotomayor (list member)
 that deserves the thanks for keeping it around and making it available:

	http://madrona.ca/e/HP21xx/software/hpbasic/index.html

The source files are also available on bitsavers, link included on above page.