VT52 stand

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 23 01:44:15 CST 2019

Marc,

The bottom side has _5_ feet with casters.
On the top side is a metal plate attached, but it is not flat.
It is sort of curved to the center to make the plate sturdy.
The VT52 is mounted on that plate with (IIRC) 8 screws.
The screws go into the base of the VT52. The screws are
located at the 4 corners and in the middle of each side.

Henk, PA8PDP