TI Explorer Lisp machine tapes

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Thu Feb 21 00:59:33 CST 2019

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 03:47:08PM -0800, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:

> http://bitsavers.org/bits/TI/Explorer/cartridge_tapes
>
> the 2.6.0 diag 6.0 bootable and 6.0 patches are probably the most interesting
>
> has there been ANY posts about the Explorer simulator in the last decade?

Now there is one, just found it, but does it work? - I will have a
look later, hopefully. I have unhealthy fascination towards (or
"about"?)  Lisp Machines.

http://unlambda.com/lispm/

"   The Explorer III Project

   The E3 Project aims to develop a portable software emulator of the TI
   Explorer II Lisp machine.
"

--
Regards,