Q: Plotter bed repair with MonoKote?

Craig Ruff cruff at ruffspot.net
Mon Feb 18 12:37:11 CST 2019

Are you referring to MonoKote (www.monokote.com <http://www.monokote.com/>)?  That looks perfect for repairing the gouged bed of one of my 9872C plotters.  Is a hot air supply suitable for applying the film, or did you use their heating iron?  I'm guessing a bit of pressure to adhere the film is necessary?