Intel Universal Prom Programmer UPP 103 documentation

craig andrews andrewsofbg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 10:31:07 CST 2019

Dwight
Thanks for the suggestion.  The problem just showed up late last night so I haven’t really started diagnostics yet.  Fortunately, it reads OK but is just failing to program so the problem is very limited in scope and probably going to be fairly easy to track down.  This problem aside, it would be nice to have the documentation for when it really gives up the ghost.
Craig