IBM 3174 C 6.4 Microcode Disks?

Jim Stefanik jstefanikcctalk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 22:23:30 CST 2019

Simon Systems should be able to get you the microcode diskettes. I think they charged me around $35 USD when I bought in Nov. 2017.  Send them an email and let them know what you need.

https://simonsys.com/

On a side note, I may need to ping you off list...I've got an 11R and I'm curious if it can be converted to an 11L, since I'd prefer to channel attach it to my machine instead of use ethernet.

-Jim