Wirewrap DIP sockets - any interest?

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 14:44:06 CST 2019

So I received many requests for WW sockets - more than I thought I
would - so I am going to pick two people at random to deal with. If
you do not hear from me, do not despair - if either of the two I
originally picked flakes out or something, you may get reselected!

Anyway, the sockets are likely not going to the scrap!

--
Will