SGI Personal Iris 4D/35

John Ball ball.of.john at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 19:02:35 CST 2019

Hey Kyle.
You can narrow things down a bit by removing the optional Z-buffer and
additional bitplane memory (ZB3 and BP4). While that removes those two
masses of memory out of the equation that still leaves the still massive
amount of ZIPP base video memory. for the later Onyx systems I've only seen
pinstriping when the video memory or supporting glue has been allowed to
overheat. I can't recall if it tests the graphics as well but have you tried
running the ide diagnostics in case that refines the error a little?

-John