Looking for Limited Function Board

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Sun Feb 3 15:22:42 CST 2019

Hi

I'm restoring a PDP-8/a with the help of some
friends. The CPU is now passing the MAINDECs I've
thrown at it. The memory is a modern semiconductor
board my friend Anders Sandahl made.

This machine is pieced together from several others
and the limited function panel I got does not match
the backplane I have.

My theory is the DEC simplified the design of the
boardto cut costs and simpler design is not
compatible. Mine is labeled (on the PCB):

"LIMITED FUNCTION BD.
5411507
5011506C-P2"

And the one I need is:

"LIMITED FUNCTION
5411165
5011167"

However, the picture I have of the other is not so
good. I may have read the numbera wrong.

I would very much like to buy one to finish this
project.

/P