VAXmate Technical Reference Manual Volume 2

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 22 08:58:48 CST 2019

I have a POST error on my VAXmate, which I think is related to the hard
disk. I get error codes 81 or 82 depending on whether my MFM emulator is
running or not. I suspect the hard disk controller itself may be faulty,
because I don't see much activity on the MFM emulator itself (it is the
David Gesswein one).

>From the table of contents in Volume 1 of the Technical Reference Manual it
looks like the error codes might be in Volume 2. Only Volume 1 appears to be
available online, does anyone have Volume 2, ideally scanned, or failing
that, who can tell me what those codes mean?

Thanks

Rob