8 inch floppies

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Fri Dec 13 15:11:28 CST 2019

On Fri, 13 Dec 2019, David Barto via cctalk wrote:
> Those would have fit a Terak system for UCSD Pascal. I’ve still got a few stuffed in a closet.
> 	David
>> On Dec 13, 2019, at 12:09 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>> anyone know what system these floppies are for?
>> https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-33-8-034-Floppy-Disks-/184071352445

Some are labeled "MRX", "CP/M", "Isis", "Chip-?","PROM?",
I do not see any that are labeled "Terak", "UCSD", or "Pascal"

At least some of them say, "single-sided, soft-sectored double density",
some say "double sided", so they would physically work in a lot of stuff
if reformatted.  But imaging is important, as they MIGHT have something
significant on them.   "Bubble memory files"?

They sold for $59 to somebody with 8000 feedbacks.