TRS-80 Fireworks

Marvin Johnston marvin at west.net
Wed Aug 28 08:34:15 CDT 2019

Thanks everyone for the feedback... I had no idea. I'll be putting in an
order today with Digi-key (P/N 399-7483-ND) for probably around 25+ caps
or so since I have at least that many TRS-80 2s, 3s, 4s.

I guess my only question is are there other similar caps that also need
to be replaced? I'm well aware of the electrolytics and have that
project on the back burner right now (about 10 Model 100s to repair.) It
is nice that they are pretty trivial to replace!

Marvin