Too many DEC binders

Antonio Carlini a.carlini at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 25 15:02:23 CDT 2019

On 25/08/2019 18:28, Shoppa, Tim via cctalk wrote:
> Starting around the VMS 5.5 era, isn’t anything from then or later on the Condist documentation CD’s? And thus we don’t have to make a priority for scanning?
>
> Tim N3QE

The early ones were just in BOOKREADER format, although that can be
converted to PDF (I think).

V6.0(ish) onwards was on the DEC website as PDFs, although whether
anyone saved complete sets (and all the different version) or not I
don't know. The PDFs might also have been on later CONOLDs, but I don't
recall for sure.

Antonio

--
Antonio Carlini