GW-DEC-1: A New DEC Prototyping Board

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 19:13:44 CDT 2019

Connor Krukosky and I have been working on laying out a new quad-height DEC
protoboard, which can also be sheared down into a dual-height board. Full
announce on the VC Forums:

http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?71177-GW-DEC-1-A-New-Quad-Height-DEC-Prototyping-Board&p=582892#post582892

These should be available within a month or so. I'll be putting up a
preorder soon to gauge interest in the production run, which as usual will
have hard gold plating on the edge connectors. I haven't gotten a quote for
the cost, but I expect them to be $30-40 each for production boards.
They'll be available at VCF Midwest as well as online!

Thanks,
Jonathan