cctalk Digest, Vol 59, Issue 13

Curt Vendel curt at atarimuseum.com
Wed Aug 14 11:06:48 CDT 2019

Will...

I’m still waiting for you and the Rhode Island Computer Society to get my brand new in the box 9766, the Alignment disk platter, the box of spare heads and the other unit 9766 beat up unit up and running that I gave you to donate to RICS for free in exchange for you reading the dozen 300mb platters I have and then once the data was read they could keep the platters...

So still waiting on that...  hint hint hint