ADM-3A question

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 05:02:45 CDT 2019

Charles,

I believe that TTL chips suffer from failure or detachment of the bonding
wire that runs from the die to the interconnect pin, which would result in a
floating pin as described.]
Not sure if environmental storage affects this as chips should be sealed...

I have also recently seen it suggested that heating the chip up in an oven
could affect a temporary repair (sorry I can't find the reference now).

Dave
G4UGM