RSTS/RSX manuals available in the UK

Adrian Graham binarydinosaurs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 17:04:39 CDT 2019

Hi folks,

I’ve held onto this collection of manuals for the last 3 years and now they really need to go because I’m having to move house in the next 2-3 months, my landlady is selling up. I thought it was too good to be true being in this house for 7.5 years!

The RSTS manuals are V10 (1990) and there's 3 RSX-11M V4 as well as RSX DECNET. I don’t have the time to scan them myself otherwise I would’ve done ages ago.

I’m heading past Jim Austin’s place in a couple of weeks’ time so if nobody else is interested I can drop them off there if he’s up for it.

Cheers,

--
adrian/witchy
Owner of Binary Dinosaurs, the UK's biggest private home computer collection?