Selling my Data I/O 29B programmer

Aaron Woolfson woolfson at telswitch.com
Sun Aug 4 15:24:31 CDT 2019

Just a heads’ up to the group that I am not using this any more; ever since I restored the PLATO terminals for LCM and CHM, I have not touched the 29B.  I don’t think that I am going to be having much use for it since I have not been dabbling in vintage hardware.  If anyone is interested, it is listed right now; but I am more or less interested in giving it a good home and if someone wants it, just contact me directly and I’ll be happy to try to make that happen (and I can remove the auction if nobody has bid).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/233305501413 <https://www.ebay.com/itm/233305501413>