Care and feeding of true barn-find systems

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Fri Apr 19 15:48:31 CDT 2019

On 4/19/19 2:44 PM, Chuck Guzis via cctalk wrote:
> When he opened it, he discovered a nest of brown recluse spiders, one
> of which bit him.   Sidelined him for awhile.

I prefer starting projects like that very early in the year.  When most
critters will not have survived hard / prolonged freezes during the winter.

Or at least open them up and get obvious unpleasant things like that out
of the way.  Then wait until the weather warms up.  }:-)

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die