Fujitsi 2444AC 9-track tape drive/PDP-11

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 23:07:04 CDT 2019

Hi Eugene,

I found my Emulex boards, but found TU13s and not QT13s. I did not look at
the S box boards.

Then I found a few Cipher Data Products ( AKA Spectra Logic Products)
500A00s. I'm not sure what they are, but they look like re-branded Emulex
with different handles.

Did Dilog or anyone else make anything else that would work?

Paul