Pleas ID this IBM system....

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Sat Apr 6 20:01:00 CDT 2019

On 04/06/2019 01:09 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
> Hopefully LCM can go after this to flesh out their peripherals
> It looks like a nice set of disks and tapes, hopefully the 360-era
> disk and tape channel controllers are there too

Nope, not on a model 20.  The 360/20 did not have channels,
it had specific I/O controllers built into the CPU backplane
for disk, tape, cards and printers, and an optional one-line
serial interface.
So, all peripherals plugged into their specific controller
in the /20, there were no external control units like a
2821, 2803, 2314, etc.

The 360/20 was a VERY limited machine, max of 32KB of
memory, but most had a LOT less.
There was RPG for it, but most were used for off-line
spooling of cards and printing, or RJE systems.

If there is a 370 there, possibly there could be control
units for that machine in the collection.

Jon