Yes there is a PDP 10 front panel and Kenbak on Ebay

Mark Matlock mark at matlockfamily.com
Fri Apr 5 13:27:56 CDT 2019

Subject: Re: Yes there is a PDP 10 front panel and Kenbak on Ebay

>     > From: Guy Dunphy
>
>     > What I want to know is, how do front panels of historic computers so
>     > often get separated from the rest of the computer?

   The other thing that happened on PDP-11/70s was that if your system
was maintained by DEC, the field service group would want to install
the KY11-RE Remote Serial Console Control which replaced the beautiful
front panel with a more or less blank panel with only a key switch. It
let DEC dial in and run diagnostics, and the Blinkin' Light panel was
set aside often in the collection of someone. However the blank panel
still needs the bezel for a good display of it. So unfortunately,
there are more console panels than bezels which often did not get
salvaged at the time the PDP-11/70 was taken out of service.

Mark M.