Yes there is a PDP 10 front panel and Kenbak on Ebay

Guy Dunphy guykd at optusnet.com.au
Thu Apr 4 22:39:21 CDT 2019

At 10:17 PM 4/04/2019 -0500, you wrote:
>These are very different.  That older one was really just a case - it
>had no lights, perhaps no actual switches (I am guessing not), and
>certainly no circuit boards.  This one has that stuff (and I see that
>the price has gotten to an amount I once bid on a CDC-160 [and lost.]

Whoever bidder x***n is, someone should explain to them about snipe bidding services.

What I want to know is, how do front panels of historic computers so often get
separated from the rest of the computer? Do people just rip them off as souvenirs
and scrap the rest of the machine? It's very hard to understand.
I found several orphan PDP front panels at the ACMS warehouse diaspora last year.
And rescued all that I found. But it's so sad.

Guy