2.11 BSD on an 11/93 with an CMD SCSI Module

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Wed Apr 3 13:46:20 CDT 2019

    > From: Bill Gunshannon

    > when I get it done I will be glad to provide you with a dump of the
    > root and usr partitions. I may be able to do SIMH disk images as well,
    > but I have been working mostly with E11.

E11 disk images in files aren't anything odd, just a straight bit-bit copy of
what would be in the parititon. (When I transfer RK05 partitions on E11 to SD
cards for use in the QSIC, I just 'dd' the file holding the partition to the
appropriate blocks on the SD card, and it comes out fine.)

Dunno about SIMH disk imaages (I know the tapes images are tweaked).

	Noel