Vice News September 25th 2018

alan at alanlee.org alan at alanlee.org
Thu Sep 27 07:21:22 CDT 2018

It is a correct link.  My web server is returning the wrong mime type
for MPEG2 transport stream files (.ts).  Sorry didn't have time to fix
last night and late for work now.  If you get garbage in your browser,
right click on link and 'Save As' instead.

Apple's single button mouse has spoiled everyone with one-click
gratification! :)  Sorry, it's my b-day.  I'm a little saltier than
normal with an age.year++;

-Alan