More CRAY, ETC

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Thu Sep 27 01:17:20 CDT 2018

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 08:30:08PM -0500, Paul Anderson via cctalk wrote:

> There were probably 20 or more full CRAY folders. Also 6 or so CRAY
> "gifts", like a key fob, a semi circular blade and other items. He is not
> sure if he is going to keep them, and I have no idea what kind, if any
> offer I should make.

The smallish lucite paperweights with cray computer models in them fetch
between 50-250$ on ebay (maybe more on a sunny day). I'd happily pay 50$
for one.

scroll down here for a picture: http://www.chipsetc.com/cray-research.html

Not sure about the other things, but anything cray always seem to sell.

/P