looking for out-of-print computer book

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Sat Sep 22 12:42:27 CDT 2018

https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1215288
Perhaps u can download it here?

Cindy

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of billr---
via cctalk
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2018 2:31 PM
To: cctalk at classiccmp.org
Subject: looking for out-of-print computer book

Hi folks,

I am trying to find an out-of-print tech book for a research project I'm
doing. The book is called Porting Macintosh Applications to Windows 95 and
NT by Greg Stone, dated December 1996, ISBN 0471118516, published by Wiley.

It's listed on Amazon but not available; I've searched on
<http://usedbooksearch.net/> usedbooksearch.net and even WorldCat, with no
luck. Wondering if anyone has any ideas how I could find a copy?

Figure someone on this list could point me in the right direction. Would
love any help.

Thanks,

*	Bill.

Bill Rosenblatt