Manual for Documation TM200 punched card reader

Guy Dunphy guykd at optusnet.com.au
Sat Sep 22 09:34:30 CDT 2018

By coincidence, today I started evaluation of a punched/optical card reader.
Model TM200, made by Documation Inc.

Naturally I have zero information on it so far.
Does anyone know where I'd find a service manual or schematics?

Pics here: http://everist.org/pics/TM200/
It will get a writeup at http://everist.org/NobLog/ if it seems to be a feasible restoration.

The immediately obvious problems:
* Mains input connector is one of those old round locking type. Not sure if I have any of these.
* Hose from vacuum pump to pickup heel is hardened. Needs replacement.
* Plastic elbow fitting for vacuum to pickup heel is broken in half. Make new one.
* Plastic mount for status display lights is cracking around brass nut inserts.
* Four rubber transport rollers have de-vulcanised, melted, and flowed gunk. Urrgh, what a mess.
* Ouch, that interface connector.

I wonder where I'm going to find some card stacks for testing it? If I get that far.

Guy