ISO 70's and 80's coax and twinax terminal docs/brochures

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Thu Sep 20 08:27:14 CDT 2018

On 9/20/18 3:10 AM, Evan Linwood via cctalk wrote:
>> I've started to more aggressively archive material on old IBM and compatible coax and twinax
>
> I'm not sure if this helps - they seem like they may be in the disposal chain though, might possibly be able to grab manuals if they come up?
> http://www.a1usedcomputers.com.au/shop/prodList.asp?idCategory=256

That would be good, A1 seems to have a lot of the more recent stuff listed.
I haven't pursued anything with them since they are in Australia.

The other thing I've not been able to turn up so far are the part numbers for the keyboards
that go with third-party terminals, and what their key layout is. With the exception of the
one Microswitch Telex keyboard Cindy found, there is very little documented on 70-80's
non-IBM keyboards.

I would imagine there are still piles of them from the 90's out there, and maybe
the kb collectors haven't picked over them yet because they don't know what they are.

While not period correct, at least the less collectable 88 and 122 key rubber dome or
foam and foil ones have the correct key layout.