Looking for two DEC H445 power bricks for PDP 11/40 project

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Sep 17 14:45:31 CDT 2018

    > From: Pierre Gebhardt

    > There are indeed some DEC power brick models on epay, but none
    > regarding the H745.

Here is one:

  https://www.ebay.com/itm/270303423286

but it is _really_ pricey. I have dealt with them before, they put high
prices on things; try offering them a reasonable amount and see if they take
it.

Also, you could try contacting this guy:

  https://www.ebay.com/usr/patrick-j

He has a lot of 'brick's listed, just not an H745, but he has a ton of stuff
(I 'picked' his warehouse, it's enormous), and maybe he just forgot to
re-list it when it expired, or something?

	Noel