Looking for two DEC H445 power bricks for PDP 11/40 project

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 14:05:18 CDT 2018

H745's are harder to find.  I have at least one that needs service but I am
located in the USA and I have no clear idea what's wrong with it.  Is it
that you have zero h745's at all or you have a bad one?  Is there a typical
point of failure for these?  If so, I'd try to track down a bad one and fix
it. Probably a lot cheaper.