Oddball Terminals (Was: Re: VT100's)

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at aol.com
Sat Sep 8 12:58:39 CDT 2018

Infotrons!   and the old  UPPER  CASE ONLY  BEEHIVES!

I  remember those and also  the old  TEC terminals

A recent  TEC   endowment to the museum was  of all these multi colored  books  TEC  put out on all their  terminal lines.   I need  to see   where  they  may already  be  scanned.. in   not  can  go on the someday to be scanned   stack.

checking bitsavers http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/tec/   I  see  there are    some  listed so maybe  not all that  unusual...  will see  what   we have  they   don't.

We  had a  TEC  terminal  in the  computer  room  at  Computer Exchange at  one  time.... wish I had  kept it.

there   is  one  model upper  case beehive  I  need  for a   display if anyone  still has  some   drop me  a  line email offlist  thx  ed#  www.smecc.org