Rolm Computers: 1602, 1602A, 1602B, 1666, MSExx (was Data General Nova Star Trek)

Erik Baigar erik at baigar.de
Sun Oct 21 06:34:44 CDT 2018

Hi Tom, thanks for getting in touch. I got some hardware and documentation from PWA as they wanted to get rid of all the small portion which remained. I focused on the 16 bit machines so I have 1602 (forwarded 1602b to a colleague) and a mse14. All restored to working condition.
With two colleagues we built a hdd simulator, so the mse is running mapped RDOS. My marvels I guess are a microcode development kit for the 1602 and the Rolm "mother".
Currently I am in Denver to attend the nova-at-50.org...

More if interested next week...

Erik.