DG/UX install media

Sophie Haskins haskins.sophie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 10:02:03 CDT 2018

I'm pretty sure these are just raw images, as Torfinn suggested. If
you run strings(1) on them, you see the contents of all sorts of shell
scripts and the text portion of binaries, etc. I'm guessing that the
images have a partition table header that libmagic just doesn't know
about.

I'm waiting on a new NVRAM chip to arrive in order to boot my AViiON
from these disks - if that arrives before we verify the disks, I'll
report back with how it goes.