WTB: BA11-K Rack Rails

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Oct 9 07:19:48 CDT 2018

    > From: Paul Anderson

    > I don't remember the D tilting.

http://gunkies.org/wiki/File:BA11-DSide.jpg

This is very similar to the slides on the BA11 (-11/20), which also had the
rotation, so I suspect they were all this way (i.e. there no early versions
without, etc). Having said that, if anyone has a -D with something else,
please send me an image so I can document it.

    > From: systems_glitch

    > I'd prefer a set of original outer rails, but something newer or
    > something I have to modify a little would be fine.

Probably the easiest option is to buy a set of those C-230-S's; the mounting
holes on their inners match the locations of the swage nuts on the BA11-K
sides, so it's straight simple bolt-in. You'll lose the rotations option,
though.

	Noel