early ANSI C drafts, pre-1989 standard

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sun Oct 7 17:50:03 CDT 2018

I have a filing cabinet with a lot of the early material that I saved.
Our company was a member, and I was
the representative from the beginning.  If interested I can dig in and
find out what I've go.

If any group will preserve it I'd be glad to share.  I don't think the
committee would object, but I can check
as I've still got contacts with the X10 committee which is the current
SCSI group.

I think all I have predates the 87 / 88 by a lot.  I started when there
was only 5mb interlocked ACK / REQ
transfers, and no disconnect / ATN defined in any way.

Jim