early ANSI C drafts, pre-1989 standard

Keven Miller(3k) kevenm at 3kranger.com
Sat Oct 6 23:56:26 CDT 2018

I found that I have a copy of X3J11-88-001
 Draft Propsed American National Standard for Information Systems -
Programming Language C
and X3J11-88-003
Rationale for Draft Proposed American National Standard for Information
Systems - Programming Language C

They are quit lengthy, 2 sided copies.
I suppose I could create copies if you would like.
Or attempt to scan them into individual pdf files.

Keven Miller
kevenm at 3kranger.com