Source code listings from REDAC PDP-based PCB layout system.

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 18:09:45 CDT 2018

I think this is Racal-Readac, one of the early PCB software vendors (from the UK).
Later bought up by Zunken (the big three are Cadence, Mentor, Zunken).

Is the source straight PDP-15 assembly, or a mix with another high level language?

It would be great to look at this, I hope it makes it to bitsavers...

Randy