George Keremedjiev

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 07:39:52 CST 2018

If I might say so, Keremedjiev was one of the people in the 90's who helped
define "vintage computer" and who selected which computers were part of
its  original pantheon (Altair, IMSAI,etc.).   I recall his museum web site
was one of the first web sites about vintage computing along with Ira
Goldklang's TRS 80 site and a few others.  I never made it there myself in
person.  I hope someone keeps the museum going.