Battery warning in Falco terminals

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 12:59:36 CST 2018

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 7:23 AM Mike Stein via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> BTW, for some reason I get some of your (Al's) posts _after_ I've received replies to them, sometimes almost a day later; very confusing. It seems to be related to the fact that some of your posts are addressed to 'cctalk at classiccmp' while others are addressed to 'General Discussion'.
>
> Am I the only one to whom that happens? Any idea why?

No, you are not the only one that has been seeing this. I have only
noticed this happening in the last couple of weeks. In some cases I
have been seeing replies to original posts hours or a day before I
finally receive the original post. Off hand I don't recall if I have
seen this with posters other than Al. Is this a gmail thing, or a
classiccmp server thing?