VCF PNW 2019: Exhibitors needed!

Jim Manley jim.manley at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 20:00:28 CST 2018

Hi  Mike,

I teach science (all of ‘em!) and computing at a small, rural, K-12 school
 in Montana (we graduated our Senior (sic) last year!) and we’re trying to
figure out how to get all of our mini proto geeks to the museum (and house
them) to both volunteer and exhibit some of our vintage systems at VCF PNW
2019.  They’ve started to recognize me at all of the convenience stores in
the five surrounding counties, so knocking over any more of them for petty
cash is out!

Going further than a surrounding county in Big Sky Country can mean
traveling upwards of a thousand miles, or at least it feels like that.  We
have counties that are bigger than a bunch of those teeny-weenie states
back East!

Anyway, we’ll figure out how to get something through GoFundMe, etc.  The
kids are very motivated, but we don’t have any businesses that can sponsor
and support us.  In fact, The Gas Station just not only closed today, but
they dug up the gas tanks and trucked them off with the pumps and sign out
front!

All the Best,
Jim