VCF PNW 2019: Exhibitors needed!

Michael Brutman mbbrutman at brutman.com
Sun Nov 18 14:36:07 CST 2018

I'm trying to throw a party, but like any good host I'm worried about
the food and entertainment and if anybody will show up.  We already
know there is no food at the museum so I need really, really good
entertainment ...  Right now we have seven exhibitors who have
formally registered.  We really need a total of 20 to 25 to make this
work.  We are still a few months away so I'm not in full scale panic
mode yet, but I can feel it coming. ;-0

If you are interested in joining the party again, please register.  An
overview of what it means to be an exhibitor and the link to the
registration form can be found here:
http://vcfed.org/wp/vcf-pnw-exhibitor-registration/ .

If you participated last year and don't want to do it again, I can
understand that.  To keep things interesting I'm trying to minimize
the number of repeat exhibits.  However, you can still help in a few
ways:

- Know somebody who should join the party? Talk to them about
exhibiting at 2019. A little nudging and mentoring from a friend can
make it easier to bring new people in.

- Have an interesting topic you want to talk about? We're looking for
speakers too ...

- Can you volunteer a few hours?  Many hands makes light work, and
also gets you into the museum for the weekend for free.

Have any leads on people I should talk to or ideas for making the show
better?  Send them along ... I'd be happy to discuss.

One final note: Contrary to any previously sent communication, we are
not "selling" spots ...  I'm actively trying to get rid of the
exhibitor fee entirely, and will guarantee that it will be no more
than $20 this year if it is charged at all.

Thanks,
Mike
VCF PNW President, CEO, and Executive Floppy Disk Shuffler