early ANSI C drafts, pre-1989 standard

Andrew Luke Nesbit ullbeking at andrewnesbit.org
Thu Nov 15 21:47:58 CST 2018

On 15/11/2018 16:10, Keven Miller(3k) wrote:
> For those who expressed interest or have,
> I've scanned and uploaded my X3J11-88 ANSI-C Draft and Rationale pdfs.

Thank you Kevin.  This is greatly appreciated.

Learning why C has the syntax and semantics that it does, and writing
compilers for various subsets of it, were some of the most important
things I did in my undergraduate education.  Now our ongoing discussion
about its history adds an extra dimension.

Kind regards,

Andrew

--
OpenPGP key: EB28 0338 28B7 19DA DAB0  B193 D21D 996E 883B E5B9