Modcomp aquired

steven at malikoff.com steven at malikoff.com
Mon Nov 5 17:10:04 CST 2018

Devin said
> Soon to be picked up and brought home. Lots of documentation with it as
> well. Christmas came early, eager to get it home and set up.
>
> https://postimg.cc/gallery/wb1z90m2/
>

> --Devin D.

There's something rather quaint about a classic computer actually having 'CLASSIC' on its front panel,
nice find.

In the Tidbinbilla NASA Deep Space tracking station near Canberra Oz there is an older Modcomp on display
in the museum there complete with two Diablo 31's. It was the 'Telemetry Processor Assembly' installed
in 1978, replaced 1993. I have some photos of it somewhere.

Steve.