i860: Re: modern stuff

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 17:41:12 CDT 2018

OK, I assumed the 6611s used the NSFnet type cards. Artic960s are
different animals - but probably very similar in idea.

My memory is hazy, but I think the NSFnet cards were referred to as Hawthornes.

Somewhere around here I have one of the really early 386 based routing
cards - a weird double height Microchannel card (the RS/6000s were
RPQ'd with extra tall chassis to accommodate them).

Anyway, I would like to get a 6611, but I do not think very many were
made at all.

--
Will