Amiga documentation - free for shipping

Guy N. decguy at songdog.eskimo.com
Mon May 28 10:42:17 CDT 2018

I have some Amiga documentation gifted to me a long time ago by an Amiga
enthusiast.  Now that I'm moving and downsizing, it has to go.

Free for shipping, USPS media mail.

AmigaDOS User's Manual - paperback book
---------------------------------------
"This manual describes the various AmigaDOS, [sic] and its commands."

Errata to the AmigaDOS User's Manual - photocopy

Amiga Hardware Manual - photocopy
"... provides information about the Amiga graphics and audio
hardware ... tutorial on writing assembly language programes to directly
control the Amiga's graphics and hardware."

INTERFACING TO THE 68K BUS CONNECTOR ON THE AMIGA
Designing Hardware for the Amiga Expansion Architecture
Drawings of the Expansion Boards for the Amiga